If you are a trauma specialist, or a clinician who enjoys trauma and attachment work, and are seeking a sustainable approach to doing healing work, you may be interested in becoming an associate provider of this group practice. The group offers clinicians an opportunity to explore and have the business/life-style they envision, while in connection with a collective of other professionals with a similar goal.
Associate providers are businesses independent of the group, who sub-contract with the group as "1099 employees”. As an independent business, the associate determines her/his schedule, business orientation (with an emphasis on serving our group mission), methodology of treatment, and caseload.
As an associate provider, you pay into the group 35% of the gross income you earn from your business on site. In return you receive from the group:
- Office space in a prime location, with plenty of off-street parking, utilities included
- An office building stocked with toiletries/tissues, etc.
- Complimentary office cleaning and lawn care, etc.
- Flexibility for growing/maintaining your business with low overhead, the way you want it
- A term-free contract
- Group paneling with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Group paneling with Medicare (LCSWs only)
- Billing services
- Regular referrals
- Participation in a monthly mindfulness peer group. Meetings focus on sharing mindfulness techniques, making connections with colleagues on personal process of being a healer, business updates, group consults, and training by professionals hired from outside the group (CEs general/ethics may or may not be included).
- Inclusion on our website
- Complimentary business cards
- Access to group practice forms and resources
- Discounted clinical supervision for associate licensed associate providers
** As an associate provider, your association fee also directly supports our low-fee trauma clinic, our graduate student training program, our donation-based semi-annual community offerings, and the various non-profit and philanthropic organizations the group supports.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested professionals are asked to provide a letter of quarry, identifying who you are and your interest in a position, a resume, and three professional references. Up to a week after those things are submitted you will receive a confirmation email. You may be invited for an interview.
Please submit all application materials and questions to Ezra Post, MSW, LCSW, SEP.
Thank you for all you do.